1. You are representing Christ. Everything you do should glorify Him. This includes your conduct, clothes, music, language, and attitude.
2. Movies will be allowed to be played in the common area during open house hours.
3. Your music should glorify Christ at all times.
4. The use of alcohol, drugs, and tobacco is forbidden. This includes off campus. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. Staffers shall not be in cabins of staffers of opposite sex.
6. Dating and romantic relationships between staffers is prohibited.
7. ONLY employed personnel shall stay overnight in the staff cabins.
8. Please respect all camp property. If you break it, you buy it.
9. No supplies, food, or drink shall be taken from the kitchen without permission of the kitchen supervisor.
10. Firearms and fireworks are prohibited. This includes B.B, pellet, paint ball, air soft guns etc.
11. Personal vehicles will remain parked while camps are in progress, unless permission is given.
12. Speed limit for staffers is 10 MPH. Anyone seen driving in a reckless manner will have keys taken away.
13. Staffers may not drive camp vehicles without permission, which includes golf carts. All summer staff who drive camp vehicles must have a valid drivers' license.
14. Staffers may not leave the grounds without the permission.
15. Curfew for staffers is 12:00 am. You must be in your cabins no later than 11:00 pm. Arrangements will be made for late night events.
16. No revealing clothing will be allowed at any time. Shorts will be "fingertip" length and only shirts that do not show your belly or are revealing may be worn. THIS RULE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED. Shirts with sleeves must be worn in the kitchen. All employees must wear closed toe shoes while on camp grounds, lifeguard duties will be the only exception.
17. Work schedules and duties can only be changed by your supervisor, summer staff supervisor or manager.
18. Do not use electronic devices, (mp3, ipod, cell phone, etc…) while on duty. IF YOU USE IT, YOU WILL LOSE IT! Do not use the camp telephones without permission.
19. Swimming or other activities after hours must be approved and all safety rules will be enforced.
20. Guys are not permitted to have earrings, bleached or wildly dyed hair, or painted fingernails. Girls are not permitted to have bleached or wildly dyed hair. Any tattoos must be approved.
21. You agree to participate in a daily quiet time, weekly devotions, and activities that build unity within our staff.
22. No guests unless they are immediate family members.