The Lewis County Fair Association would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our 24th Annual Lewis County Fair. Below you will find important information regarding the fair date, time, and pricing. If you have any questions please contact, Nancy Lipps at (304) 695-3608 or Jessica Luzader at (304) 439-1930. We look forward to seeing you at our fair!
Lewis County 24th Annual Fair will be held July 12-15, 2017 at the Jackson's Mill Air Strip in Lewis County, WV.
The Fair gates will open and close during the following times: Wednesday and Thursday the gates will open at 4:30pm and close at 10:00pm. Friday with gates will open at 4:30 and close at 11:00pm. Saturday the gates will open at 9:30AM and not close until 11:00PM.
The following pricing is effective Feburary 1, 2017.
Non Food Vendors for 4 days (W-S) $50
Non Food Vendors for Saturday Only $30
Food Vendors for the week $200
110 Electic Hook Up $50
We look forward to seeing you at our 24th annual Lewis County Fair!
Lewis County Fair Board
P.O. Box 546
Weston, WV 26452
Rules and Regulations for 2017 Lewis County Vendors:
1. A printed menu of what you will serve must be submitted with your application and we will adhere to it.
2.No adding products week of the festival.
3.Your complete operation must fit in the space you have applied for.
4.Each vendor may begin operations after their health inspection.
5.No grease or oils used in cooking will be permitted dumped in dumpster or anywhere else. You must take it all with you when you leave town. If you do not abide by this policy you will not be invited back for future festivals.
6.VENDORS MUST POST PRICES FOR ALL ITEMS OFFERED AT BOOTH!!
7. We reserve the right to inspect your booth at anytime for anything we might see as harmful to our fairgoers
8. We reserve the right to ask you to turn off and keep off any non cooking electrical devices at any time, if you are unable to follow our request you will be asked to leave the fair
9. All vendors must be solely responsible for the construction, operation and removal of their stand. The Lewis County Fair Association does not take any responsibility for the property of the vendor.
10. No Refunds will be issued for any reason