1. The recipient must be a Britton-Hecla High School senior who will be pursuing a degree in a health-related field.
2. The recipient must intend on enrolling in a full-time course of study at an accredited institution of higher learning, including a vocational/technical school, two-year or four-year college or university.
3. The recipient must have a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
4. A $500 scholarship will be awarded.
5. The quality and appearance of the application will be taken into consideration.
6. Application, one letter of recommendation and a transcript should be submitted by April 1.