!!!!! Download the Volunteer form from the website --> Support Us
Come back and completed this form and submit it !!!!!!!
1. All volunteers are to fill out and submit a Service Hours Application form on our website. On the form, parents must list all children who attend our school system.
2. Each family must complete 20 or more hours per school year. Please contact your child's teacher for more information
3. Attending informational meetings/functions such as PTA/PTSA, Open House, field trips, fundraising events as specific duty, count towards service hours, however, recreational functions including, but not limited to, sports events, school plays/performances, and Awards Ceremony do not constitute as time that may be utilized towards service hours; unless otherwise specified by school.
4. All visitors must sign in at the front office to receive clearance and visitor’s badge to be worn for the duration of your time at the school.
5. Hours completed by the volunteers must be maintained and submitted to the school every quarter.
6. During the 2nd and 3rd quarters, parents will be notified of their completed hours. Every service hour completed must be documented on a service hour form.
8. Any hardship that would prevent completion of the required service hours must be put in writing, with an explanation of the extenuating circumstances and submitted to the administration.
9. Service hours may only be performed by parents, grandparents, foster parents, adoptive parents, and legal guardians at the discretion and review of the principal.
10. All service hours must be fulfilled prior to May 27 of the current school year unless prior arrangements have been approved by administration.