1. This scholarship is developed for a senior attending Britton-Hecla High School who is pursuing a post-secondary education.
2. Applicant must have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
3. A $400.00 scholarship will be awarded.
4. Write a one-page, double-spaced, document that explains why you deserve this scholarship.
5. A letter of recommendation is to accompany the application.
6. Submit application, essay and letter of recommendation by April 1.
7. Funds will be disbursed upon completion of 1st semester of post-secondary education.
8. Funds will be distributed to the student.
9. The quality and appearance of the application will be taken into consideration.
10. The quality and appearance of the application will be taken into