Please Note - the Cat & Small Animal Hotel will be closing on Sunday **August 19th, 2018** and will NOT be able to accept any reservations of any kind after that date.
New customers should fill out our first-time intake form here.
For returning customers, all pet names can be entered together
A few things to remember about free reign cat boarding:
1) Your cat(s) should be socialized and comfortable around other cats. If you aren't sure you are welcome to request free reign, but if there's any issues he/she will be put in a condo.
2) Your cat(s) will have access to filtered water and reasonably portioned dry food 24/7, so if your cat has any food allergies or issues with over consumption/portion control, free reign may not be the best option. We can almost guarantee that he/she will have access to food that is not necessarily the food you provided. That's just how it goes in an office full of cats. It also means you may very well get some extra food returned back to you at the end of the stay. This shouldn't be interpreted to mean that the cat wasn't fed!
3) Free reign cats use two large automated litter boxes. They clean themselves automatically after every use, but if your cat has any history of not liking to share a litter box (and then uses other areas to go to the bathroom), free reign may not be the best option.
4) The free reign arrangement is in an office enviornment, and its been pretty well cat-proofed, but there are electrical, telephone and computer cords that there would be in any office, so if your cat has any history of chewing on such things, free reign may not be the best option.
5) We have cat toys scattered about, so if your cat has any history of ingesting cat toys, free reign may not be the best option.
We have never had any issues with the health or safety of any of our catst, but they are important things to consider!
Drop off hours for returning customers at the Cat & Small Animal Hotel are:
Sunday (and federal holiday Mondays) 3:00pm-5:00pm
All other federal holidays: no drop offs
Returning customers may also drop off their cat or small animal at our small dog day care:
* Customers who drop their pets at our small dog day care should know that the pet will be kept in its carrier for up to one hour until a manager can transfer him/her to the hotel.
All customers may also arrange pet transportation for an additional charge.
These holidays are our busiest time of year and the demand for our services greatly exceeds our availability to provide those services to everyone who asks. Please keep in mind our holiday policies:
-Services are not guaranteed and space is not reserved until payment is received in full in advance.
-Once paid, there are no refunds or credits for any reason, for any service that is booked for any dates during the week of Thanksgiving, or for any date between December 15 and January 15, regardless of when they were booked or when the notice of cancellation is given.