2017 WSNSW Singles ClassicOnline Entry
Monday 3rd-Wednesday 5th April
Bateau Bay Bowls Club
Please click here to view event details.
Click Next below to start the entry process.
In addition to Wheelchair Sports NSW’s General Code of Behaviour, you must meet the following requirements in regard to your conduct during any activity held or sanctioned by Wheelchair Sports NSW, a member association or an affiliated club and in your role as a player/participant in any activity held by or under the auspices of Wheelchair Sports NSW, a member association or an affiliated club:
1. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of fellow players, coaches, officials and spectators.
2. Do not tolerate acts of aggression.
3. Respect the talent, potential and development of fellow players and competitors.
4. Care for and respect the equipment provided to you as part of your program.
5. Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train fully within the program requirements.
6. At all times avoid intimate relationships with your coach.
7. Conduct yourself in a professional manner relating to language, temper and punctuality.
8. Maintain high personal behaviour standards at all times.
9. Abide by the rules and respect the decision of the official, making all appeals through the formal process and respecting the final decision.
10. Be honest in your attitude and preparation to training. Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
11. Cooperate with coaches and staff in development of programs to adequately prepare you for competition at the highest level.
1. I, whose signature appears on the bottom hereof in consideration of and as a condition of acceptance of my entry/participation in the 2017 WS NSW Lawn Bowls Singles Classic or associated event for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators hereby waive all and any claim, right of cause of action which I or they might otherwise have for or arising out of loss of my life or injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever, which I may suffer or sustain in the course of or consequent upon my entry or participation in the above event. I will abide by the Competition/ activity rules governing these events/programs.
2. This waiver, release and discharge shall be and operate separately in favour of all persons, corporations and bodies involved or otherwise engaged in the promoting or staging of the event and the servants agents; representatives and officers of any of them and includes, but is not limited to Wheelchair Sports NSW Inc., Event Sponsors, Producers, Directors, Volunteers and Officials.
3. I attest that I am physically fit and have sufficiently training for competition of the entered events.
4. I consent to receive medical treatment, which may be advisable in the event of illness or injuries suffered by me during this event.
5. I give permission for the free use of my name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising promotion or other account of this event or the Association.
6. Should the event be cancelled for any reasons I understand that entry / participation fees will not be refunded and that no liability of any kind will attach to any person, corporation or body involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging of the event.
7. Safety precautions undertaken by qualified officials / program organisers are a service to me and other competitors / participants but are not a guarantee of safety. I agree to abide by the conditions of the events / program as stated in the declaration above and upon literature and other material distributed in connection with the event / program.