Register now to become a Certified Angler. The course will be held at the Muskingum Valley Scout Reservation; 16905 County Road 271, Coshocton, Ohio. The Course fee is $75 and includes lodging, course materials and meals. Arrive Friday at 6PM and finish the course Sunday afternoon.
What Is a Certified Angling Instructor (CAI)?
• Official BSA certification for fishing and fly-fishing program instructors and fishing merit badge counselors
• Train the trainer position
• One who leads and executes fishing programs at the unit, district and council level.
• Fishing program advocate and resource for Cub Scout, Boy Scout, and Venturing units
• Develop and support council fishing programs
• Qualified for national fishing staff positions at National BSA Jamborees, Order of the Arrow conferences, and help train fishing staffs at all four BSA high-adventure bases