2. SWAT agrees to maintain a 24-hour telephone service for the purpose of receiving tow-away instructions from Property Owner.
3. SWAT is acting solely as an independent agent in connection herewith. SWAT may settle any claim against it as it deems appropriate.
4. SWAT agrees to maintain insurance coverage at levels required by State and/or Federal law.
5. Property Ownder and SWAT agree that they will adhere to the provisions of State and Federal law in the removal of unauthorized vehicles from the property.
6. Either party hereto may cancel this service agreement upon written notice sent to the other party.
7. Property Owner hereby authorizes SWAT to remove vehicles from property and place them in storage.
8. Property Owner is responsible for monitoring signs SWAT installed on the property and notifying SWAT of any repairs or replacements needed.