By checking below, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the following trap loan requirements:
1. Each trap is property of the Lac La Biche Regional Humane Society and will be returned to the pick-up location no later then the due date (two weeks from Check-Out Date). I acknowledge that if I ail to return the traps on time and in good condition, I will lose rental privileges in the future.
2. The value of each trap is $100. I will be responsible for the full value of each trap and, I agree that the traps I am receiving today are in good working order. I understand that if the traps are not returned in similar condtion, I will be invoiced and responsible for for the entire value of the trap missing or damaged.
3. I understand that any animal (even sweet tame cats) can be dangerous when trapped. As such, I agree NOT to open any trap, stick hands or fingers inside trap or handle any trapped animal unless specifically instructed. I release Lac La Biche Regional Humane Society and its staff, volunteers and facilities from any liability for any injuries or damages that I may incur or cause while trapping, confining, transporting, or releasing these cats.
4. I will NOT use the trap to capture any owned cat, or for any other unlawful act, and will only use it for the purpouse of spay/neuter procedures or other necessary medical treatment of a FERAL cat. Under no circumstances shall this trap be used to capture a healthy animal for destruction or surrender to animal control agencies. I will indemnify Lac La Biche Regional Humane Society and its staff, volunteers, and facilities from any liability based on my use of the trap.
5. I agree to ensure that spayed/neutered cats humanely returned to the same location where they were trapped and will receive food, water, and necessary care following surgery. I acknowledge that there are potential risks attached to any surgical procedure as well as the possibility that once released, some cats may not return.
6. I understand that traps are only loaned for a period of two weeks. If I need more time, the loan period may be extended, via written request, by another two weeks if no one is currently on the waiting list. If there is a waiting list, I will return the trap by my original due date and my name can be added to the waiting list. Under no circumstances may a client keep traps for longer then two weeks unless an extension is given.
7. I understand that I can only borrow 2 traps at anytime, as available.
8. Traps are ONLY to be used for FERAL cats to be trapped and transported to LAKELAND ANIMAL CARE GROUP for TNR and/or medical care.
9. I agree to return the trap(s) in clean condition. By removing any debris or garbage from inside the trap and then wiping down with a 20:1 solution of water: bleach to sterilize.