Read and follow the instructions carefully prior to submitting your application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
1. You must be an INCOMING FRESHMEN enrolling at Southern University- Baton Rouge during the Summer or Fall semester, immediately following high school graduation OR an adult student who will be entering college for the first time.
2. You must declare Accounting, Finance, Management, or Marketing, as your major. Pursuing a minor does not count.
3. You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7.
4. You must submit your official academic transcript verifying your CUMULATIVE GPA.
All winners will be notified, via e-mail, on or before March 30, 2023.
AWARDING OF FUNDS
- Award value ranges from $250-$2000 each.
- All awards are non-renewable, unless otherwise indicated.
- Awards are contingent upon verification and approval from the Office of the Registrar and the Office of Financial Aid.
- All awards will be issued during the Fall 2023 academic semester.
- You must submit a thank you letter to donors, via: firstname.lastname@example.org, before funds are disbursed.
- The awarding of scholarships is based on the availability of funds and the criteria set forth by the appropriate governing bodies, and is subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please contact the College of Business at 225.771.5643 or email the College of Business Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.
Like our FACEBOOK.COM/GALAONTHEBLUFF page and share our website with your family and friends: galaonthebluff.com