The Office of Innovation and Technology (OIT) was established in August 2011 by Mayor's executive order. OIT oversees all major information and communications technology initiatives for the City of Philadelphia - increasing the effectiveness of the information technology infrastructure, where the services provided are advanced, optimized, and responsive to the needs of the City of Philadelphia’s businesses, residents and visitors.
Candidates must meet the following minimum program requirements:
· At least 18 years of age;
· A US Citizen or foreign national eligible to work in the United States;
· Enrolled in a college, university or graduate program;
· Completed a minimum of one (1) year as a student at a degree-granting two or four-year college or university (completion of one year's worth of academic credits over a more extended period of time may qualify part-time students for participation); or a currently enrolled graduate student or accepted in a graduate degree program.
How to apply:
· Please fill out the application form and upload a copy of your resume, and a cover letter.
Deadline for applications is: March 1st, 2017