1. Create your self-study by completing the fields on each page. You can expand the sections by clicking on the session title.
2. By clicking the “next” button at the bottom of each page, the form will be automatically saved for you to continue working on later (simply exit the browser - you won't see a "Save" button).
2. You can continue on your self-study submission at another time using the second Form session link in the email from JotForm.
3. When you complete the self-study, click "Submit" at the end of the form. You will receive an email confirmation (to the email you enter in the contact form) with a PDF of your self-study.
4. When you upload documents, you will not be able to test the link until you click "Submit" at the end of the submission.