What is the Puente Project?
The Puente Project is for students attending College of the Sequoias that plan to transfer to a university. They receive guidance & support (from a counselor, instructor, & mentor) to successfully transfer. Video: Intro to Puente at COS
How do I know if I qualify for the Puente Project? Do you meet all of the following:
1. Eligible for English 261 (fall 2018 semester) or English 1 (spring 2019 semester).
2. Plan to transfer to a university.
3. Make a one-year commitment to all Puente Project components.
4. Minimum 2.0 GPA.
5. Work no more than 20 hours a week.
6. Are you planning to attend COS for the fall 2018 semester?
If you are eligible, please sign up and attend the Puente Project Information Session to learn more details about the program.