1. As of the date written above, ADOPTER(S) specifically PROMISE TO:
*ADOPTER(S) promise to treat this animal as a beloved member of the family, including providing a safe and loving home, a balanced diet, veterinary care, and training as necessary;
* ADOPTER(S) promise to allow this animal to play or walk off-leash ONLY in a safely enclosed area;
* ADOPTER(S) promise to contact A Chance to Bloom rescue immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or with urgent text to Jessica (315)-480-6110 if this animal becomes lost, stolen, or unknown whereabouts.
2. ADOPTER(S) specifically agree TO NEVER:
*ADOPTER(S) promise NOT to abuse or neglect this animal or allow it to be abused by others;
* ADOPTER(S) promise NOT to allow this animal to procreate or reproduce;
* ADOPTER(S) promise NOT to place this animal in a shelter, state or county or city animal control facility, or with another rescue organization;
* ADOPTER(S) promise NOT to sell or re-sell this animal;
* ADOPTER(S) promise NOT to give this animal away to contact A Chance to Bloom Rescue IMMEDIATELY if they are no longer able to care for the dog by texting Jessica at (315) 480-6110 and email email@example.com.
3.*ADOPTER(S) understand that the donation made today to A Chance to Bloom rescue will become part of its general funds to pay the necessary fees and other expenses of animals that it rescues, is not a payment for this animal, may be tax deductible, and is non-refundable.
4.*ADOPTER(S) understand that this animal is a rescued animal, and that no claims, representations, or warranties are made or implied by A Chance to Bloom rescue as to this animal’s age, breed, physical or mental characteristics, prior experiences, current or future health, behavior or temperament.
5.*ADOPTER(S) understand and agree that recommendations made by A Chance to Bloom may, or may not be, helpful in securing the safety of people or other living things that come into this animal’s proximity; and that the safety of all living things who do so, is hereafter solely ADOPTER(S) ethical and legal responsibility. Specifically, whether or not this animal has been housed with men, women, children, cats, dogs, or any other living things in a foster care provider’s home, A Chance to Bloom rescue makes no warranties regarding this animal’s behavior with any living thing hereafter. ADOPTER(S) agree to use caution and allow sufficient time for success, when introducing this animal to any living thing.
6.*ADOPTER(S) understand that this animal may be a special needs animal, with a current diagnosis (listed below) which may require short or long term care, and promise to supply the care this animal needs.