3. Except as modified by this Agreement, the arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and shall be conducted in the City of Clearwater, Fl, 33761.
4. The arbitration procedure and results shall be equally binding on the Employee and the Company.
5. In the event that a mutually binding arbitrator cannot be selected by both parties, each party shall select an arbitrator and the two arbitrators shall select a third arbitrator and the matter shall be heard by a panel of the three arbitrators. Decisions will be by majority vote of the arbitrators. The arbitrator(s) shall have exclusive jurisdiction to interpret and enforce this agreement, including determination of arbitrability of any claim.
6. All costs and expenses of arbitration, except attorney’s fees and expenses, shall be borne equally by the Employee and the Company. Each party agrees to pay their own attorney’s fees and expenses and waives any claim against the other party.
7. Except as expressly modified herein, all damages available at law or in equity shall be available to the parties. The arbitrators shall issue a written opinion that summarizes the issue in dispute, describes the awards, and explains the reasons for the outcome.