Anyone interested in becoming a Age Level Commissioner (ALC) for the Red Oak Soccer Association must meet a minimum criteria set by the Board. In assessing the volunteer’s qualifications, the following criteria will be considered in the context of the needs of the association:
1. Well regarded in the community, with a long-term good, good reputation for high ethical standards.
2. Good common sense and judgement.
3. A willingness to contribute to the growth of the Association.
4. An independent, objective, candid, yet constructive approach.
5. Considerate of diverse opinion and does not dominate to the exclusion of others.
6. The time, energy, interest, and willingness to become involved in ROSA and its future.
Added specific considerations for applicants:
1. Consideration shall be given to candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender or national origin. The Association will seek qualified candidates for ALC from a variety of backgrounds.
2. Not recommended for ALC is a person who:
a. Has a criminal background which would exclude him/her to work with children in any capacity.
b. Has any adverse history with ROSA or its Board.
c. Has already been forcibly removed from serving in any capacity with the ROSA.
Additional considerations for ALC:
1. Persons who are former ROSA Board members in good standing are subject to review by the ROSA Board.
2. Husband and Wife teams are approved on a case-by-base basis.
Proposed ALC’s are subject to review and approval by the ROSA Board in accordance with the Bylaws.