Read and follow the instructions carefully prior to submitting your application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
1. You must be a student, at SUBR, PURSUING A BUSINESS DEGREE and MUST BE INTERESTED IN and/or CURRENTLY PURSUING THE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT CONCENTRATION.
2. You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
3. You must submit your unofficial academic transcript verifying your most recent CUMULATIVE GPA.
4. Must have completed or be enrolled in MGMT 446 ERP at the time of application submission.
5. Must be eligible to graduate Spring 2017
One Page Statement of Career/Educational Goals
Two letters of recommendation from faculty members
Current resume witih relevant coursework (i.e., courses you've completed or are currently taking in Supply Chain Management must be listed on the resume)
All applications, from existing students, are due by August 25, 2017. All winners will be notified on or before the 31st of August 2017.
Award values range from $500.00-$1,000.00 each and are determined by the Chair of the respective department. Please see your department chair for more information.
All awards are non-renewable.
Awards are contingent upon verification and approval from the Office of the Registrar.
If selected, a thank you letter (to the donor) is required and has to be submitted to "email@example.com" BEFORE funds are disbursed.
If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please contact the Department of Management and Marketing at 225.771.5998.