CRS 2018 ARTIST & PUBLICIST GUIDELINES
Artist representatives and publicists working with an artist participating in Country Radio Seminar 2018 need to register for a publicist credential. Due to space limitations, please limit credential requests to one (1) publicist per artist. Additionally, passes per firm will be limited to six (6) this year. Additional CRS badges can be purchased by visiting www.crb.org. It’s very important that publicists review the following guidelines prior to registering. Due to CRS falling earlier in the year (Feb. 5-7) as well as it being up against the holidays, please note that the deadline to register is Dec. 6th 2017; allowing adequate time for the processing of credential confirmations and credential production. Registration does not guarantee that you or your artist will be approved. The CRS Media Committee reserves the right to review all submissions and compile the final accredited list of registration. All decisions are final. You will be notified by email on or before January 15, 2018, with the status of your credential request.
Should you have any questions regarding the CRS 2018 media/press credential guidelines, contact Christy Walker-Watkins at email@example.com / 615-269-7071 or Cheri Cranford at firstname.lastname@example.org / 615-269-7071.
Artist Guidelines for participation in the CRS 2018 Media Room:
All participating artists must fulfill two requirements, one in the REGISTRANT CATEGORY and one in the CHART CATEGORY.
REGISTRANT REQUIREMENT (must fulfill one):
· Three (3) individuals from artist's label or management are registered for CRS 2018 through the Country Radio Broadcasters office. Full Registration packages for label and management representatives are available here.
· Artist is self-registered for CRS 2018 through the Country Radio Broadcasters office.
CHART REQUIREMENT (must fulfill one):
· A career Top 10 single on national charts: Billboard, Country Aircheck or MusicRow Country Breakout charts
· A Top 75 single within the past year on at least one of the Country airplay charts (i.e. Billboard, Country Aircheck or the MusicRow Country Breakout charts).
· Artist guest of participating CRS sponsor.
Please Note: artists must be registered through the system individually to ensure requirements are met.
· One (1) Artist Representative Laminate will be issued per artist. The laminate is to be used by the approved representative to accompany the artist. This person can be a publicist or label representative and must be with the artist at ALL TIMES.
· Management representatives that require access to escort artist representatives and the artist(s) to scheduled interviews will be issued one-day pass sticker on the days they require media room access. Please note that the sticker in which they are given will only permit them access into the media room. Please communicate this restriction to management representatives that you register prior to the event. Only one management representative day sticker will be provided per artist and they must be picked up at the artist registration desk on the days in which they attend. We request that your affiliated management representatives be registered before the event as they will need to be approved and on the security list in order to receive their sticker on-site.
· Complimentary Artist Representative laminates are limited and:
*Do not entitle representatives access into panel discussions.
*Do not include meals.
DEADLINE: Artist representatives and publicists wishing to obtain credentials to escort an artist in the CRS 2018 media room must review the following guidelines and submit the credential application no later than December 6th, 2017.
CONFIRMATIONS: Confirmation letters regarding the status of registrations will be issued in early-January. All decisions as to the status of your registration and credentials are final. Being credentialed for a previous CRS does not guarantee a credential for CRS 2018. We request that you do not schedule any advance on-site interviews until you have received confirmation of your approved credential.
MEDIA ROOM GUIDELINES: We request that you schedule interviews in advance. The interview booths operate on a first-come, first-served basis. There will not be any security, so please do not leave your gear/personal belongings unattended. In order to keep the area quiet, we request that journalists and publicists exit the media room between interviews. Please note: there is no Wi-Fi in the media room. If using a laptop, media will need to have their own online access. Media room hours will be released closer to the event.
PRESS LIST: Registered publicists will receive a confirmed list of approved media on the tentative date of January 15, 2018. The press list will not be released until after registration is closed and all credential confirmation letters have been issued to approved media and artist representatives.
ON-SITE PHOTOS: Should you have any specific photo requests or questions in advance regarding the media/press credential guidelines, please contact Christy Walker-Watkins at email@example.com or 615- 269-7071 ext. 124