Each award will require you to upload the following documents (Word or PDF only!):
-Trip Log/Outdoor Experience Inventory
-Answers to the Supplemental Questions below:
1. Please describe your short and long term professional goals in the field of Outdoor Recreation and Education.
2. How will this experience help you reach your professional goals?
3. In addition to your Trip Log, please describe your applicable experience as it relates to this scholarship, up to and including how you plan to, or currently meet, the pre-requisites for courses that require them (AMGA SPI & CWI, PCIA CWI).
4. Please describe the outdoor education/recreation program you are currently working for along with your specific job responsibilities.
5. Please describe why you and/or your agency are applying for financial assistance.
6. How will you document your experience and share it with the AORE community? We are asking you to document your experience with photo or video and a write up. This will be shared at the following year’s conference during the award ceremony.
For more information about course pre-requisites, please view the following sites:
AMGA SPI: https://amga.com/single-pitch-instructor/
AMGA CWI: https://amga.com/climbing-wall-instructor/
PCIA CWI: http://www.pcia.us/climbing-wall-instructor