The Buyer and the Buyer’s Agent must acknowledge the following statements and agree unconditionally that:
(1) The undersigned shall forever hold harmless the Unitied States Department of Housing and Urban Development and BLM Companies, LLC. from any and all liability, damages and/or claims from the like, rather directly or indirectly, which may arise from the use of this form and/or the activation, connection and/or de- activation of any utility regardless of its origin or nature.
(2) Utilities are defined as Water, Gas, Electric, and/or any other service, material, item or product required to operate and/or test any system and/or item on the above identified property.
(3) The undersigned will assume full financial responsibility for any/all damages which may occur as a result of any actions and agrees to pay for the remediation and/or correction of any and all damages caused during the time the utilities are activated or de-activated.
(4) The purchaser is responsible for any and all costs associated with the turning on and or off.
(5) It is the responsibility of the undersigned to ensure that the electric remains on in properties which have sump pumps when all testing is completed and they will be held liable for any/ all damages that may arise from electric not being maintained as a result of this utility activation request.
(6) All utilities are to be turned on in the name of the purchaser and at the purchaser’s expense.