Morning Star will try our best to provide the secure and comfortable learning atmosphere. But there are rules that students must follow.
1. Students must be on time to their designated classes and must arrive before 3:20 in the afternoon . for absence , Parents need inform the school one day before the class
2. No running in the hallway and lower your voice when you speak
3. Only water are allowed to be brought to school , the snack will be provided and food exchange between students is not allowed
4. Parents to provide school supplies as needed
5. Students must be respect peers and teachers. No fighting is allowed.
6. Students must pay attention to the teacher and complete all assigned homework. Students are not allowed to leave their seat during instruction without permission
7. Students must be respectful of all school equipment and all belongings of peers and faculty. Students will be held responsible for all damaged equipment or items
8. Students must dress properly
9. Parents mush pick up their children before 6pm. Please notify the director in case of emergency.
The guidelines outlined above are the students’ responsibility to read thoroughly and follow. School will reserve the right for accountability if students don’t follow the rules. If any accidents because of breach of the rules, the school will not take any responsibility .