IF EXHIBITOR OR POTIENTAL EXHIBITOR PLEASE CLICK HERE!
We have seen an increase in the number of meetings and events that overlap educational sessions during the meeting. The Academy is supportive of these meetings and events as they add value to the overall event. Starting with the 2015 meeting, the Annual Meeting Committee implemented guidelines to reduce the amount of time that larger meetings and gatherings overlap with educational sessions to make both more successful for the participants. This process may mean that there is a slight adjustment in your proposed meeting or event time or day and we appreciate your cooperation in working with us to provide a better experience for our members, your participants and all attendees.
Meetings/Events taking place during official AAOS educational sessions
Tuesday through Friday; 8:00am-6:00pm should follow the Guidelines below:
• NO SOLICITATION
• Meetings are limited to Board, Committee and/or Luncheons
• Breakfast meetings: End by 8:00am
• Luncheons: Limited to 2 hours and held between 11:30am-2:30pm
• Receptions: Begin after 6:00 PM
• Charging a registration fee or selling tickets to your meeting/event is prohibited
• Offering CME credit, with the exception of events on Specialty Day, is prohibited
• Titling meetings/events "Annual Meeting or Educational Conferences/Seminars/Workshops” is prohibited
• Meeting over the Academy's Business meeting (Thursday, 9:30am-10:30am), is prohibited
Meeting space is assigned in the order received. Limit (1) one event per form.
Once your space has been assigned, you will be given a direct hotel contact and finalize arrangements on your own.
Hotel may require a Food & Beverage Minimum, Room Rental or other type of fee.