1. Fees are billed automatically on the 1st of each month to the account of your choice. If fees are not paid by 10th of every month, you agree that your credit card be charged plus the credit card fee and the $25 late payment fee. No credits will be issued for absence regardless of reason, including illness, vacation, or other causes.
2. Make up classes will be granted when a class is cancelled due to rain or inclement weather. These are based on a first come, first serve basis and coordinated by Kainoa at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Weather updates are made on our Twitter account, http://www.twitter.com/ChevalStampede or by calling our front desk. NOTE: You do NOT need to have a Twitter account to view our page!
4. Make up classes must be made up within the same month in which they are missed, otherwise they are void. Classes missed due to personal choice are subject to be made up at the discretion of the director and if there is room available in other classes.
5. If only one child shows up for a class, the class time will be cut in half (i.e. class is an hour and a half - a 45 minute private lesson will be done).
6. All checks and cash are due by the 1st of every month. After the 10 th of the month a late fee of $25 will be charged.
7. For discontinuation of classes and further billing, a 14-day prior written notice must be given to Coach Kainoa at email@example.com. Notices past the 14 day mark will be billed for the following month.
8. No class dates are:
Labor Day - Monday, September 3rd
Thanksgiving Week - Monday, November 19th - Thursday November 22nd (mini-week camp offered)
Christmas Week - Monday, December 24th - January 6th (mini-week camp offered)