1. You are REQUIRED to put a card on file for our program. You have the option to pay by check or cash up until the 7th of the month. Failure to pay by the 7th through check or cash will result in the card on file being charged in addition to a service fee.
2. Fees are billed automatically on the 1st of each month to the account of your choice. No credits will be issued for absence regardless of reason, including illness, vacation, or other causes.
3. Make up classes will be granted when a class is cancelled due to rain or inclement weather. These are based on a first come, first serve basis and coordinated by coach Sean at email@example.com
4. Weather updates are made on our Twitter account, http://www.twitter.com/ChevalStampede
NOTE: You do NOT need to have a Twitter account to view our page!
5. Make up classes must be made up within the same month in which they are missed, otherwise they are void. Classes missed due to personal choice are subject to be made up at the discretion of the director and if there is room available in other classes.
6. If only one child shows up for a class, the class time will be cut in half (i.e. class is an hour and a half - a 45 minute private lesson will be done).
7. For discontinuation of classes and further billing, a 14-day prior written notice must be given to Coach Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notices past the 14 day mark will be billed for the following month.
8. No class dates are:
Labor Day - Monday, September 7th
Thanksgiving Week - Monday, November 23rd - Thursday November 27th (mini-week camp offered)
Christmas Week - Monday, December 21st - January 1st (mini-week camp offered)