Thank you for considering a Sponsorship at the 2023 CalSHRM State HR Advocacy & Legislative Conference!
CalSHRM sponsorship opportunities provide a powerful, cost-effective way in which to enrich your company’s brand within California and connect with key decision makers in local businesses throughout the State.
This conference has a target goal of more than 400 attendees, and your sponsorship of this conference will help your brand and your company expand its influence and business opportunities. We have specific traffic drivers to your space, between sessions, and during breaks and lunch by using a “Sponsor Passport” program and prize drawing event. Sponsors have the option of conducting their own drawings at the end of the conference as well.
As a CalSHRM Sponsor, organizations must meet certain criteria and Sponsors must be a non-profit or for-profit organization:
- Whose broad-range of services provides exceptional value and a practical use to the vast majority of the HR & business professionals in the State.
- That promotes and supports advancing the HR profession and serving the HR professional.
- Who supports SHRM and CALSHRM initiatives.
CALSHRM reserves the right to refuse any/all Sponsor applications or continued Sponsorship activity that does not completely conform to every detail, instruction, method, and guideline set forth in this agreement.
- CalSHRM reserves the right to refuse any sponsorship application from an organization whose core business functions directly compete with the business functions of CalSHRM or SHRM.
- Sponsors are subject to and must abide by all applicable state and federal laws.
- In addition, CalSHRM may in its complete discretion refuse the use of any Sponsor or Sponsorship Activities that it deems inappropriate