DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT TO USE OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURE
The Master’s Academy of Central Florida, Inc. (the “School”) is implementing an Electronic Signature Program whereby applicants and employees will have the option to sign certain documents electronically. The law requires that we provide certain information to you and obtain your consent to use an electronic signature prior to your doing so. Please carefully read the following information.
1. You may choose not to consent to use of an electronic signature. To obtain a hard copy of the employment application, please contact Sharon Vick (SharonVick@mastersacademy.org).
2. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to conduct transactions with the School by electronic means. If you wish to withdraw such consent, please email SharonVick@mastersacademy.org. If you withdraw your consent, the School will mail you paper copies of the records, if any, that the School is required to make after the withdrawal of your consent; however, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity or enforceability of any documents that you have previously signed electronically.
3. You have the right to obtain a paper copy of an electronic record. If you wish to request a paper copy, please email SharonVick@mastersacademy.org The School will not charge a fee for paper copies.
4. By your signature below, you agree to receive these disclosures, terms and conditions electronically. You also agree that this consent applies to the entire job application process and any other documents that the School elects to provide electronically (including, but not limited to, waivers, and releases), in lieu of a hard or paper copy thereof. Specifically, you consent to the use of electronic documents, email delivery of documents, and electronic signatures in any communication or agreement involving you and the School.
5. In order to access and retain the electronic records, you must have a computer or other device capable of accessing the Internet, an Internet Web Browser, an active email account, and a PDF reader capable of viewing and printing the document, such as Adobe Reader. By providing your consent, you are confirming that you have the hardware and software described above, and that you are able to receive and view the electronic records.
6. You agree and consent that your use of a key pad, mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon, checkbox, to enter text, or to perform a similar act/action, (e.g., by clicking on “I Agree”) constitutes your electronic signature and signifies your intent to be bound. You understand that your electronic signature is legally binding, just as if you manually signed a paper document in ink.
CONSENT TO USE OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURE
I hereby attach my electronic signature to and agree to the terms and conditions of the Disclosure and Consent to Use of Electronic Records and Signature. I hereby consent to conduct certain transactions with the School by electronic means. I specifically agree to the use of electronic documents, email delivery of documents, and electronic signatures in any communication or agreement involving me and the School. I understand that my electronic signature is legally binding and that my electronic signature may not be invalidated solely on the basis that the signature was electronically obtained.