Terms & Conditions:
1. This agreement between Paulk Images LLC (“Photographer”) and the above mentioned client (“Client”) is for photographic services of the above mentioned property address (“Property”).
2. The Photographer grants the Client a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the images created for the purpose of marketing the Property. Client understands that Photographer owns the images and retains all rights, and may use them for the Photographer's own promotional purposes or re-sale. Client also warrants that they have the authority to enter into this contract for the Property, and shall indemnify and defend the Photographer in the event of any litigation arising due to this contract.
3. If, in the opinion of the Photographer, the shoot cannot be completed due to inclement weather or other adverse conditions, then the Photographer reserves the right to re-schedule the shoot at the earliest convenience. The Client has the option to accept the rescheduled date or to receive a full refund of any deposit.
4. If the Photographer cannot perform this agreement for any reason, then the Photographer will promptly return any deposit or payment to Client. Photographer will have no further liability in excess of monies paid.
5. Photographer will deliver small, low resolution, watermarked images for review. Full images will not be released until agreed to payment is made in full. Use of any images prior to full payment will constitute a breech of this agreement.
6. The charges in this agreement are based on the standard current price list and are subject to change.
7. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all other documents or communication, whether verbal or in writing. This agreement may not be altered except in writing and agreed to by both parties.
8. This agreement shall be governed by and under the jurisdiction of, the laws of Skagit County, Washington.
Notice of License The Photographer grants the Client a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the purpose of listing the property under the Client's current contract with the property owner. This extends to the Client's use of images on the MLS listing, as well as other promotional materials intended to sell the property. In the event the property does not sell, these images may not be transferred to any other party, including subsequent listing agents or the property owner. Term of the listing, not to exceed 1 year. A primary photo can be used for a longer duration and for additional “sold” marketing materials.
Notice of Copyright It is illegal to copy or use these images without Photographer's permission. Use without permission may be subject to civil or criminal penalties.
Acknowledgement By signing this contract, the Client acknowledges that they have reviewed the Real Estate Service Agreement and the Real Estate Rates pages shown on the Paulk Images website.
Payment in full expected at the time of the shoot. Cash/ Check/ Visa/ MasterCard or for repeat clients, direct Payment through Square or Bill.com.