DONATION CENTER AND RESALE STORE POLICIES/PROCEDURES
● Come prepared to work! Our volunteers are always prepared to be busy
● Please follow your school district dress code when reporting for your volunteer shift.
● Closed toe shoes must be worn in the donation center.
● Wear your name badge while volunteering.
● Sign In and Out at the designated station.
● Volunteers can only purchase items from the resale store after or before their assigned shift.
● Volunteers may not price any item they are purchasing.
● Always ask a staff member for help or instructions if you are unsure.
● Practice safety procedures on the sales floor and in the donation center.
● Be friendly and considerate of our clients, customer, staff members and other volunteers.
● We count on you! Always call ahead of time if you are not going to be able to come, need to switch your shift or will be late.