1. There are architectural requirements and standards addressed in the Design Guidelines and a review process established by the Board of Directors and I agree to follow them.
2. No work per this Application will begin until I receive written approval from the ARC Committee; if work is started prior to approval, I may be required to remove any or all of the modifications should they not be approved, and restore my property to its original condition at my own expense.
3. Approval is contingent upon the modifications being completed as approved; any variation from the original application must be resubmitted for approval.
4. Approval is contingent upon construction being completed in a timely and professional manner. Construction of the project must commence within 12 months of approval or a new application must be submitted. The project must be completed within 12 months of commencement.
5. I am responsible for all landscaping, grading and/or drainage issues related to the improvements. All work associated with the project will be completed within the property lines. Any damage to adjoining properties or common areas will be my direct responsibility.
6. I understand that members of the ARC Committee and the Board are authorized to enter onto my property to make routine inspections. I further understand and authorize inspections as required to support this application.
7. It is my responsibility and obligation to obtain all applicable permits and licenses, to contact the Town of Collierville and to construct the improvements in conformance with all applicable building and zoning codes.
8. Generally one year after approval of an application the project will be inspected by management or an agent of the ARC Committee to confirm that construction is in compliance with the design guidelines and covenant standards. If any variation of the approved application is noted, I will be responsible to bring the project in compliance.