1. Membership Rules & Privacy
1. 1. Membership is available to anyone 18 years of age or older.
1. 2. You promise NOT to use or conduct any fraudulent or business activity or have more than one Member Account at any time.
1. 3. Renter must not smoke cigerates in side the building.
1.4. (a) return the Property in the same condition as provided, except for normal wear and tear if applicable; (b) owe Owner for any damage to the Property during the rental period; (c) do not leave any belongings behind; (d) not let anyone else use the Property without Owner’s written permission.
1. 5. Dispose all garbage in the garbage bin, do not leave around the office.
1. 6. Rental time begins promptly at the prescribed starting time and ends promptly at the prescribed ending time regardless if renter and/or renter’s party is late. Rental time includes setup and tear down so please consider that while booking.
1. 7. No smoking whatsoever is allowed in the studio. Projects involved with smoke have to get studio representatives consent. Music is to be kept at reasonable levels. No one will be admitted who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances.
1. 8. No pets allowed without prior consent of a company representative.
Maximum of 8 people in renter’s party. Total 15 people max in the studio at one time. Additional fee of $5 per each person over the limit will apply.
1. 9. Studio must be left the way it was when arrived. Additional cleaning charge of $50 for an excessively dirty floor will be added to your bill.
1. 10. When using the Syc Wall, please take off your shoes when not shooting full body shots. No walking to the edges of the wall and please do keep your feet off the walls of the Syc.
2. RENTER SHALL
2. 1. Renter hereby releases Owner from any liability, loss or harm connected to Renter’s use of the Property.
2. 2. Renter promises to have taken reasonable steps (such as buying adequate insurance) to cover liabilities that could foreseeably arise from Renter’s use of the Property.
2. 3. This is the parties’ entire agreement on this matter, superseding all previous negotiations or agreements. It can only be changed by mutual written consent.
2. 4. The laws of the state of Boca Raton, Florida govern this agreement and any disputes arising from it will be handled exclusively in courts in that state.
2. 5. By checking the box of this agreement, physical or electronic, will have the same effect as signing an original.
2. 6. You also agree not to use Cowoworking Boca, or Spunklyfe Stuff in connection with:
2. 7. Contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or similar annoying behavior; b. Defaming, abusing, harassing, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as privacy and publicity) of others; c. Posting, distributing or disseminating inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information; d. Uploading, reproducing, using, performing or otherwise making available, images, software or other material or information which infringes another’s rights, or is protected by intellectual property laws where you don’t own or license such rights; and e. Uploading or using les that contain viruses, corrupted les, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the computers or property of Spunklyfe Media or another member.
3. CONFIDENCES :
12.1. You acknowledge that during your membership in Coworking Boca & Spunklyfe Media, you are going to be exposed to Coworking Boca & Spunklyfe Media Con dences. “Coworking Boca & Spunklyfe Meadia Con dences” means information (such as business information, trade secrets, technology, customers and prospects, and other secret stuff) disclosed by Coworking Boca or by other members of Coworking Boca (including through your keen observation) that is con dential or proprietary in nature and simply just not known by others. It’s plain and simple - you agree to keep con dential and not to disclose or use Coworking Boca Con dences, you understand that they remain the exclusive property of whomever disclosed them, and you don’t acquire any rights to such Coworking Boca Con dences.