Organizers of the Floyd Livestock and County Fair reserve the right to deny any application without explanation. This application does not serve as an official agreement between the venue and applicant. Each applicant will be contacted upon the approval of this application.
ONCE YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED, YOU WILL BE SENT A LINK VIA EMAIL FOR PAYMENT OF YOUR BOOTH SPACE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAIL A CHECK AS PAYMENT, PLEASE MAIL TO:
FESTIVAL FARM PRODUCTIONS
PO BOX 179
FLOYD, VA 24091
VENDOR GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
ANNUAL FLOYD LIVESTOCK & COUNTY FAIR
Chantilly Farm strives to maintain a positive and mutually beneficial relationship with all vendors who choose to participate in our events. The following guidelines are meant to serve the best interest of all involved.
1. Vendors may begin set up at 8am on Saturday (Sept. 14). You will have to register with a vendor coordinator near the “Country Store” on- site to obtain your booth location. NO vendor will be permitted to set up before 8:00 am on Saturday. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. All vendors must be on-site and parked by 9:30am on Saturday, September 14th. During set up times, please quickly unload your vehicle and move it to the designated parking area. Vendors must remain set up until 6pm on Saturday. (Event hours are 10am - 7pm)
3. Each vendor is allowed one vehicle on the premises, no exceptions. Parking will be provided in a nearby vendor parking area.
4. Each vendor may bring one person on-site to assist in the operation of the vendor’s booth. Any additional people must pay general admission to the event.
5. Vendors must supply their own tables, tents, canopies, etc. Although not a requirement, Festival Farm Productions requests that all vendors use a tent or canopy.
6. All vendors are expected to remove any trash from their vendor area each day when vacating the premises. A dumpster is located near the front entrance of the venue.
7. Handouts and other marketing items may be distributed only at the vendor’s booth. You may not post signage anywhere but your booth.
8. You and your organization are to communicate with each other. Make sure your members are aware of the rules and regulations, open and set up times, where your booth is, what size booth you requested. We will not be responsible for mis-communication within your organization.
9. Chantilly Farm is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damages during the course of this event.
10. Vendors must be set up for the entirety of the event. Early breakdown may be allowed with permission from the vendor coordinator on staff and could affect future participation with Chantilly Farm or the County Fair.
11. Vendors are solely responsible for collecting, reporting, and accounting for any state or local taxes.
12. Vendors are not allowed to bring pets of any kind on site during this event. Registered guide dogs are the only exception.
13. Wi-fi connectivity is available, however we do not guarantee speed or suitable bandwidth.
14. No multi-level marketing or ‘business opportunity’ vendors will be allowed. No political campaigns are permitted.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
Physical Site Address:
Chantilly Farm, 2697 Franklin Pike SE, Floyd, VA 24091
Emergency Numbers while on-site:
(540) 353-5898 Jason (540) 392-5496 Joni