Description of included services and goods:
1. One hour Maternity session or 30 minute lifestyle “First 48” session- usually done in hospital within 48hrs after baby is born. First 48 may be upgraded to a full 1 hour session for $75. One 11x14 mounted print is included.
2. Full newborn session with one 11x14 mounted print. Newborn session may last up to four hours and will occur at clients home (unless otherwise noted) and within 10 days after birth. If baby is not healthy enough for a photo session within this timeline, Client and Photographer will make noted changes.
3. 6-8 month/sitting milestone session is a one hour session that will be scheduled when child is able to sit unassisted. Session includes an 11x14 mounted print.
4. Cake Smash session occurs when child is or will be close to turning 1 year old. Session is one hour long and includes select generic props and an 11x14 mounted print.
5. A 6x8 professional photo album will be designed and drafted by Photographer and will include highlight photos from the discussed sessions. Album comes with 16 pages and hard cover, but may be upgraded if Client would like to pay for upgraded options. Client will be supplied with most current price lists and will be able to view sample albums or products at any time.
6. Client will receive one annual 30% discount on a regularly priced session for each year after child turns one, and until child reaches 5 years of age. Discounts and coupons may not be combined, sold or transferred and each will expire within one year after distribution.
Payment: A non-refundable retainer of 20% is due at time of signing contract to lock in this plan. Client agrees to pay a retainer of $170 with a remaining balance of $680 (not including any additional purchases). In consideration of this retainer, Photographer will reserve any specified date(s) for Client and provide adequate amount of time to cover all sessions. Client may choose one of three payment plan options. Client must indicate which option he or she would prefer:
Pay in full- Entire balance is due at time of signing.
Pay per session- Remaining balance after retainer is equally divided between 4 sessions and a payment of $170 is due at each session.
Monthly payments- Remaining balance after retainer may be paid in monthly installments. Client chooses the amount he or she would like to pay for each month (minimum $75 per month) and decide his or her own due by date for each payment. If paying by month, remaining balance must be paid in full no later than the child’s final session date (cake smash). If a payment is late, each tardy payment may incur a $10 late fee that will be added to the next month’s bill.
Cancellations, Reschedules and Reimbursement: The retainer holds a specific date or dates or tentative time line for Photographer to photograph a session or sessions. Cancellations are subject to a refund of all applicable monies paid if cancellation is made within a minimum of 30 days notice before child is born and is submitted in written form. Any cancellations made less than 30 days of notice or without written proof will result in full payment by Client. If Photographer initiates cancellation before child is born, all monies paid to Photographer will be fully refunded and paid within 30 days of cancellation notice. Any other reasons for canceling this contract within 30 days of baby’s birth date may be negotiable. If the Photographer or Client cannot perform this agreement or attend a scheduled session due to fire, casualty, act of God or any other cause beyond her control, including illness, Client or Photographer may reschedule up to one additional time without added fees. If Client reschedules a photographing session or ordering session more than once, a $30 fee will be applied to each reschedule.
No images or products will be provided before determined payment is made in full.
There is no guarantee to the amount of images delivered from a session.
Images presented to the client are the only images available.
If the subject is a minor, you certify you are legally able to give consent for the minor.
You agree that Ashley Bird with Three Feathers Photography may use any image from your session for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to publicity, marketing, web content and illustration.
All sales are final.
California sales tax will be added to subtotal during each ordering session.
Client agrees to purchase prints directly from Photographer unless in possession of high resolution disc or USB. Client agrees not to scan, copy or reproduce images in any manner without written permission. Should Photographer become aware of reproduction without permission, Client will remit a usage fee of $250 per image, per usage to Photographer. If high resolution USB or disc is purchased, a written release will be supplied with those files. The release grants Client the right to reproduce the images provided for their personal use only and does not allow the photos to be altered, sold or published.
If album(s) are purchased or included in package, Client understands he/she must approve or make any necessary changes to the album within 14 days of receiving proof. Failure to do so will result in an automatic order of most current album version without refund.
The photographer owns the copyrights to all images created and shall have exclusive rights to make reproductions for portfolio, sample, self-promotions and advertising, art exhibition entries, contest entries, editorial use or display. If photographer desires to make other uses, she may only do so with written or verbal consent from Client.
The Client is obtaining prints and/or digital copies for personal usage only, and shall not resell prints or publish without consent.
Any issues regarding this Contract will attempt to be resolved through friendly negotiation between parties. If matter is left unresolved through negotiation, the dispute will be resolved using mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. The laws of the State of California shall govern this Contract.