* All applications must be entered no later than Friday, September 20th 2019.
* No application fee is required for entry.
* The following are eligible for entry: Film, TV, Internet Videos, Shorts, and Animations.
* Screenings must be delivered in final format for the time of the event, but can be in rough cut at the time of entry.
* If you're submitting a rough cut, we reserve the right to reject the film based on lack of information.
* If an individual, the Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
* To keep consistent with the DreamHack demographic, please keep the genre to the following: Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Animation, and anything typically accepted within the Gaming Lifestyle (please remember this does not limit content, but genre only).
* Your film must have been released either in 2019 or planned to release sometime in the future.
Only selected applicants will be chosen based upon review of materials submitted by DreamHack Staff.
* Promotion on DreamHack's dedicated Screenings page.
* Promotion through DreamHack's social channels.
* Applicant representing the selected film will receive two (2) complimentary DreamHack 3 Day tickets to the event.
* You will receive a digital laurel for your film type.
Each Applicant represents and warrants that:
Applicant has the authority to apply for the Screening and the person submitting the application on Applicant's behalf is authorized to do so.
Applicant's application for and receipt of the Screening will not violate any agreement or understanding by which Applicant is bound, including any confidentiality, employment, consulting, intellectual property assignment, or license agreement.
Entry and publication of Applicant's game will not infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
By applying for the Screening, each Applicant assumes responsibility for and will indemnify, release, and hold harmless DreamHack, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all responsibility or liability arising out of or in connection with: Any breach of Applicant's representations or warranties contained herein; and Applicant's violation of the Rules and any guidelines, policies and terms prescribed by DreamHack.
Except where prohibited, Applicant consents to DreamHack’s use of Applicant's name, likeness, and similar characteristics for the purpose of advertising, selling, or otherwise promoting the Screening, the Expo, and the Event. Applicant agrees that there will be no financial or other monetary compensation for such use.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
not responsible for: Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Applicant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Screening; Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the application process or the Screening; Technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Screening or the processing of applications; or Any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Applicant's participation in the Screening. If for any reason an Applicant's application is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Applicant's sole remedy is another application in the Screening.
All preliminary application information that is entered is confidential and will be only viewed by DreamHack staff.
reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Screening for any causes beyond the control of DreamHack that affect the effective administration, proper conduct, or integrity of the Screening. If this event should occur, DreamHack will post notice on the Screenings page.