* All applications must be entered no later than Friday, April 5th, 2019.
* No application fee is required for entry.
* Only selected applicants will be chosen based upon review of information by DreamHack staff.
* Promotion on DreamHack's dedicated Panels & Workshops page.
* Promotion of the Panel or Workshop through DreamHack's social channels.
* Each speaker will receive 2 complimentary DreamHack 3 Day tickets to the event.
Each Applicant represents and warrants that:
* Applicant has the authority to apply for the Session and the person entering the application on Applicant's behalf is authorized to do so.
* Applicant's application for and receipt of the Session will not violate any agreement or understanding by which Applicant is bound, including any confidentiality, employment, consulting, intellectual property assignment, or license agreement.
* Entry and publication of Applicant's Session will not infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
By applying for a Session, each Applicant assumes responsibility for and will indemnify, release, and hold harmless DreamHack, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all responsibility or liability arising out of or in connection with: (a) any breach of Applicant's representations or warranties contained herein; and (b) Applicant's violation of the Rules and any guidelines, policies and terms prescribed by DreamHack.
Except where prohibited, Applicant consents to DreamHack’s use of Applicant's name, likeness, and similar characteristics for the purpose of streaming, advertising, selling, or otherwise promoting the Session, the Expo, and the Event. Applicant agrees that there will be no financial or other monetary compensation for such use.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Applicant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Session; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the application process or the Session; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Session or the processing of applications; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Applicant's participation in the Session. If for any reason an Applicant's application is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Applicant's sole remedy is another application in the Session.
All preliminary application information that is entered is confidential and will be only viewed by DreamHack staff until such time that the Session is approved and publicly promoted.
reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Session for any causes beyond the control of DreamHack that affect the effective administration, proper conduct, or integrity of the show. If this event should occur, DreamHack will post notice on the Panels & Workshops page.