Before sending in an application, please read the following information:
This event is held on second Fridays of the month.
• and second Friday of every month
Vendors are required to stay for the duration of the show, as well as setup and breakdown within the allotted times. Early pack-up is NOT permitted.
The vending area will be held at Peter Feldman Park in downtown Fort Lauderdale, as well as 6th Street (between 3rd and 4th). Location of vendor spaces is solely at the discretion of organizers and will be mapped out in advance.
4. VENDOR FEE
Vending cost for Food In Motion food vendors is: $65 for a 10x10 space.
*$45 vendor special for craft vendors!*
Separate pricing and application applies for food trucks, local businesses, and sponsorship inquiries. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
5. SPACE AND AMENITIES
- Admission is free for shoppers. Additional lighting will be made available through the event area.
- Vendors may begin setup as early as 3pm.
- Free beer will be distributed to patrons throughout the night.
- All setup materials are the vendors responsibility (tents, tables, chairs, tablecloths, decor, etc.)
- Additional lighting will be brought into the park for visibility, though lighting within tent is suggested.
6. ITEM DESCRIPTION
All aspects of what you intend to sell need to be generally addressed on this application form. Since we want to showcase an array of different items, vendors are chosen specifically based upon their applications.
7. ITEMS WERE LOOKING FOR
• Green Market Goods
• Gourmet Baked Goods
• Vegan Foods
• Unique Prepared Foods
• Unique Locally Made Goods
• Fresh Produce & Plants
• Eco / Natural Home, Bath & Body Products
• Select Handmade & Vintage Items
• Resale of grocery store goods
• Illegal or Poisonous Items
• Flea Market Style Items (BUT: Vintage, Collectibles, Antiques, & Retro are all permissible).
• Products that don't meet Florida safety standards
Booth presentation is extremely important for this event. Presentation sets the tone of a market, and we want to exemplify quality, uniqueness and value. Plainly put, we intend for this show to be the show shoppers talk about and want to come back to, again and again. It is expected that each vendor will have the proper displays to maintain a clean, organized and professional looking booth.
9. FOOD HANDLING & REQUIREMENTS
Any vendors that are cooking on premise will need to provide insurance in advance.
Vendors are responsible for all utensils, napkins, etc. needed for their items, as well as cleanup and trash removal.
Vendors that are not cooking food on premise are expected to meet safety standards and follow cottage law requirements. It is the responsibility of vendors to take these actions; the organizers of Food In Motion & the venue hold no responsibility over vendors products.
Vendors cannot sell items that contain false or unproven claims.
We base our decisions not only on quality, but also how many vendors have similar items. We will strive to maintain a sense of exclusivity on certain products, and limit the amount of vendors in each category.
Please be patient as it may take us some time to get through our vendor applications.
Thank you for your interest! Hope to see you at the show!