All applications are not considered completed until payment has been received. Should we receive your payment after we've accepted another similar vendor, your payment will be immediately returned in the same manner you paid. We reserve the right to limit the number of similar types of vendors.
Thank you for your interest in marketing your business at our next Wee-Cycle Mart event! Questions: email@example.com
A Table consist of ONE 6 or 8 ft table (varies by location), black table cloth and 1 chair. (Bring a chair if you need more)
A Booth consists of 2 side by side tables (no room for square booths), black table cloths, 2 chairs
Set up is Thursday after 2pm to 5pm, or Friday 8am to 9am or Saturday 8am to 9am
Sale is open:
Thursday 5pm to Volunteers, 6pm to Consignors, 7pm New Moms & Vendors, 8pm VIPS
Friday 9am to 7pm to Public
Saturday 9am to 3pm to Public
Sunday 10-2pm to Public (our 50% off day)
If you pay for goody bags option or are participating in the Punch Card, please make sure you get the promo item and/or $25+ donation to BC Promotions 10 Creek Side Court Baltimore, MD 21220 by the SUNDAY prior to the event as we do not go home the week of the sale. OR you can drop it off at the venue the week of the sale. Monday 11-4, Tues, 10-8, Wed 10-8 or Thur 10-Noon. We stuff bags at Noon on Thursday. If you miss the deadline we can not refund your money so plan ahead.
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR VENDORS SPACE AT WEE-CYCLE MART SALES.
1. Assignment of Vendor Space: Vendors will be assigned their space on a first paid basis by BC Promotions. BC Promotions Inc. reserves the right to relocate booths at any time for the betterment of the event.
2. Payment for Vendor Space: PAYMENT IN FULL WITH COMPLETED VENDOR FORM. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED OR UNTIL SPACES SOLD OUT. Any returned check will be charged a $35.00 fee. Failure to pay the appropriate fee will results in loss of vendor space.
3. Cancellation of Vendor Space: Vendor fees are NOT refundable under any circumstances.
4. Use of Display Space and Operating Restrictions: Should any vendor fail to install his/her display within the time limits set for opening the event or fail to comply with any provisions concerning the use of said vendor space and operating restrictions, BC Promotions Inc. shall have the right of possession of said space and to re-rent said space or any part thereof. No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or share the assigned space.
All demonstrations, sales and/or promotional activities, and distribution of merchandise, flyers, and promotional materials shall be confined to the limits of the vendor space including sound of TV etc. Hawking of consumers is prohibited. (Example: approaching customers on the sale floor)
No chocolate, inflated balloons (can be used for decoration only), or tooth picks or other “sticky” food may be given away from your table/booth. Exceptions must be approved by BC Promotions, Inc.
You may sit/stand behind your table, next to your table (if space permits) or in front of your table AS LONG AS YOU ARE WITHIN THE PERIMITERS OF YOUR SPACE.
Any firm or organization not assigned space in the event shall not be permitted to solicit business within the event area or on the premises outside.
Vendor shall maintain their space in a clean, safe and present a positive appearance at all times
No signs may be hung on the walls at any time WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION.
Vendors are to park in designated vendor/volunteer parking area so that close spaces are available to shoppers. PLEASE move your car as soon as you are finished unloading.
Vendors are responsible for CLEANING UP their spaces. Bring a vacuum if necessary. Any vendor who leaves trash etc., will be assessed a $100 fine and not permitted to return as vendor in the future.
Vendors should smile and have a positive attitude throughout the event.
Vendors should greet every customer that comes over to their table and should not be reading books, playing on laptops etc. as this does not give the event a positive feel. This is feedback we have heard from the shoppers.
No walking babies or toddlers allowed to be in your booth at any time. No children belonging to vendors are allowed to play with toys for sale. If your children become a disruption or run around unsupervised, we reserve the right to ask you and your children to leave without refund.
5. Vendor Hours of Set up and Operations: SET-UP TIMES ARE THE WEEK OF THE SALE:
Thursday, from 2pm to 6pm. (Doors open 5pm for Volunteer Pre-Sale, 7pm for New Moms)
Friday, 8am – 9am. Doors open to public 9am – 7pm. (set up on Thursday preferred)
Saturday, 8am – 9am. Doors open to public 9am – 3pm. (set up on Thurs/Friday preferred)
Sunday, 9am – 10am. Doors open to public 10am – 2pm.
Break Down - No break down can occur before 3pm Saturday.
You may also break down on Sunday 8am to 10am or after 2pm. NO take down DURING show hours.
You are not required to be in attendance all days. However, YOU MUST STAFF YOU SPACE SATURDAY 9AM – 3PM FOR MOMSFEST. If you have product to sell, please take precautions by covering table or putting product under table if not staffing your booth on optional days. BC Promotions Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen products or display items. At no time during the event, can BC Promotions Inc., take sales for you. Please make arrangements to be staffed during all hours you have product out for sale.
6. Liability and Insurance: Vendor shall protect BC Promotions Inc., the Event Venue and all Volunteers, and to save them harmless from any and all claims for damage or lawsuits which may arise from injury, as well as lost or damage to property or persons occurring within the space occupied by the vendor. BC Promotions Inc., the Event Venue and all Volunteers shall not be responsible for the safety of any exhibit or vendor property in the case of loss by fire, robbery, theft, accident or any other destructive cause or for any injury that might occur to the vendor, his/her employees, guests or customers during the event. Vendor is hereby advised to carry insurance protection covering display materials against damage and loss and public liability insurance against injury in transit to, from, and within the confines of the vendor area, subject to the rules and regulations of the event.
7. Space Agreement: By signing this vendor agreement, the vendor agrees to abide by these rules and regulations and by the decisions of BC Promotions Inc. with the understanding that failure to comply shall result in any agreement, whether written or verbal, to be considered null and void.
8. Force Majeure: In the event Wee-cycle Mart/MomsFest, on the dates herein specified, is canceled or prevented by reason of any governmental action, war or civil disturbance, act of God, fire, flood, hurricane, inclement weather, inability to obtain any necessary material or service or other cause beyond our control (event of force majeure) there shall be NO refunds, the risk of the same being solely the burden of the vendor.
9. REFERRAL FEE: All current vendors under contract that refer NEW VENDORS to this location event as well as future locations this season, will receive a $25 referral fee in the form of a VOUCHER that can be redeemed off your NEXT event with us. Does not apply to shows paid in advance, instead discount will be taken from the next event you participate in at the time of registration and payment. NO LIMIT to the number of referral fees you may earn.
10. HOLD HARMLESS CLAUSE:
Vendor shall assume all risks incident to or in connection with this Wee-cycle Mart/MomsFest and shall be solely responsible for damage or injury of whatever kind or nature, to person or property, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the permitted activity or the conduct of vendor’s operation. Vendor hereby expressly agrees to defend and save BC Promotions Inc., it’s officers, volunteers, representatives and venue lessors harmless from any penalties for violations of any law, ordinance or regulation affecting its activity and from any and all claims, suits, losses, damages, or injuries directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the vendor activity or conduct of its operations or resulting from the negligence or intentional acts or omissions of vendor or its officers, agents, employees or representatives.