PAMAL BROADCASTING LTD. EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*By submitting this info you agree to the below terms. Submitting your information on this form is for request purposes only. If selected, a member of Pamal Broadcasting will reach out with more information.
* Exhibitor agrees to all the rules and regulations in this agreement.
* Sponsors with an on-site space at an event qualifies as an Exhibitor. Sponsors will receive exhibitor space as 'added value'. In the event of a rain out, Sponsors will not be refunded for their on-air sponsorship.
* PB refers to Pamal Broadcasting Ltd.
* Payment: No space will be assigned unless and until a signed and dated contract accompanied by full payment.
* ALL EVENT SPONSORSHIP AND BOOTH PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE 72 HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT START DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Make checks payable to Pamal Broadcasting Ltd.There will be a $50 fee for any returned checks. Questions? Email Marketing & Event Director Zach Higgins - email@example.com
Mail all payments to:
Attn: Zach Higgins
P.O. Box 310
Beacon, NY 12508
* PB reserve the right to assign Exhibit space and will do so with the good of the Show in mind. PB cannot guarantee that a competitor or similar product will not be located near you. PB reserve the right to limit the number of like exhibitors.
*To be fair to our festival goers and vendors. All vendor categories (excluding bakeries or cupcake vendors) will be capped by PB. Certain restrictions will apply.
* Exhibit Space requires an authorized Exhibitor in the contracted space at all times during show hours.
* Exhibitors must comply with the load in and load out schedules and must be set up and ready to serve the public before the show opens and until the published show close time.
USE OF EXHIBIT SPACE
* Exhibit space must look neat, appropriate and professional at all times. PB shall have the right to direct exhibitor to remove any displays, materials, or products that in the sole judgment of PB does not comply with this requirement (such as obscene or offensive materials) all furnishings, displays and products must remain in the contracted space. Any damage to the space is the Exhibitor’s responsibility without recourse against PB, its employees, agents, affiliates or successors and assigns.
* No sharing or subletting or assigned spaces allowed.
* Only products and services approved in advance by PB will be allowed in the Show. PB reserve the right to prohibit products or service or displays that it feels are not suitable for the Show. Loading and unloading is at the Exhibitor’s own risk. PB, its employees, agents, affiliates or successors and assigns are not liable or responsible for any resulting claim or damage to person or property.
EXHIBITORS MAY NOT:
* Affix signs or promotional materials anywhere on the premises except in their assigned space.
* Hold demonstrations or distribute promotional literature outside their assigned space.
* Be relieved of financial obligations if contracted space is not occupied.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS:
* PB does not allow and will remove any person or organization soliciting or distributing literature or products without contracted space in this Show.
*Cancellation of contracted space must be made in writing one week prior to event date for full refund (not applicable for on-air sponsorships.) NO REFUNDS will be given after this time.
* PB requires in writing by date, any requests regarding contests, drawings, giveaways, prize drawings etc. for approval.
* PB reserves the right to relocate your booth before or during the show if required.
* PB reserves the right to cancel your space reservation if not paid on time.
* PB reserves the right to cancel/ postpone event due to weather, or unforeseen circumstances at any time. All decisions made by PB are final.
* Exhibitors must be available for both the event date, and the rain date (if applicable.) Payment will NOT be returned if exhibitor is unable to make rain date.
* Exhibitors cannot begin breakdown before the end of the event.
ACTIVITIES / REGISTER-TO-WIN:
* This is your day to shine, so make your booth as interesting as possible! To build your mailing list, you should consider setting up some type of register-to-win box and offering a prize. This will create excitement at your booth. This always brings people to your booth!
* Please let Show Management know about any activities and prize drawings taking place at your booth location.
COUNTY AND STATE REQUIREMENTS
AND SALES AND THE SALES TAX REQUIREMENT:
* All necessary licenses or permits required for the operations OF exhibitor display place must be secured by the dealer and be available for inspection at the event.
* Exhibitors will comply with all the rules and regulations of the city and state where the show is held and will be responsible for payment of all taxes as required by law.
* Exhibitors with food or sampling will comply with all the rules and regulations of the city and state where the show is held and will be responsible for Board of Health Certificates and all necessary permits as required by law.
CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
* All Sponsors and Exhibitors are required to provide PB with a Certificate of Liability Insurance for the event.
* Exhibitors agree to carry insurance satisfactory to PB and furnish to PB at least two (2) weeks in advance of the event date, a certificate showing there is in force a policy of insurance in which the exhibitor and its agents or subcontractors is named as insured with Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd. As additional insured for the minimum comprehensive public liability insurance of $1,000,000.00 for any one occurrence for bodily injury and/or property damage.
* Certificate Holder: Pamal Broadcasting Ltd: 6 Johnson Road, Latham, NY 12110
When sign up is complete a sample certificate will be sent to Sponsors and Exhibitors.
* PB will not be responsible to Exhibitor for any personal injury, death, and damage or loss property due to theft, fire or other incidences. Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees to indemnify, and hold PB harmless from and against all losses, damage, liabilities and claims for personal injury, death, or property damages or loss made by third parties arising from the use of space by Exhibitor, its employees, agents, or invitees. Exhibitor acknowledges that PB shall bear no liability for personal injury, or death or property damage caused to Exhibitor, its employees, agents , invitees or to other exhibitors, or loss, destruction or theft of any property of exhibitors or any 3rd party brought onto the premises by Exhibitors.
* In no event will PB be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages to any Exhibitor, its employees, agents or invitees. Exhibitor’s sole remedy against PB for any breach of this agreement by PB shall be limited to the amount paid for any sponsorship or booth rental.
* Sponsor and Exhibitor space is limited. Application will be processed on a first come, first-serve basis. Payment will be refunded if space is not available.
* If the Sponsor or Exhibitor fails to comply with any and all rules and regulations as set forth, management has the right to terminate agreement, retain any and all payments and occupy said space as management sees fit.
Exhibitors should have to sign this form as follows
Exhibitor agrees to be bound by the terms the terms and conditions of the event