All attendees must complete a Proof of Attendance Form, as credits are awarded based on attendance. Please be sure to complete the form in one sitting, as you will not be able to return to it.
1. Please enter your name, email address, and (if applicable) your CFP Board ID#, IRS PTIN#, and indicate if you are a CPA. If you are an ACP member, we should have this information on file, but please complete to ensure you receive credit.
2. Please select the box next to each session attended. The CE credits available in each session are included after each session name and the requirements for NAPFA, CFP, NASBA, and IRS are included below. Please note that sessions with no CE credit available are not listed.
3. If you are a CPA/PFS, you must complete the session evaluations for each session attended in order to receive credit.
4. Mandatory cutoff dates exist for reporting credits, so before leaving the conference, please ensure you complete this form and any evaluations.
5. You will be emailed a copy of your completed form upon submission and within two weeks after the conference, your attendance will be reported to the necessary boards, and you will be able to access your record of attendance and certificates (if required) via your profile on ACPConnect.
If you have any questions regarding continuing education credits please contact Liz Bruning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for CE and reporting information that may pertain to you –
– if you are a CFP or working on your CFP, please give us your CFP Board ID#. ACP will submit a record of your attendance to the CFP Board and provide you with a certificate.
– you are responsible for submitting your CE credits to NAPFA.
– if you are an EA or registered tax preparer, please give us your PTIN#. ACP will submit a record of your attendance to the IRS and provide you with a certificate.
– if you are a CPA/PFS you are responsible for submitting your CE credits to the appropriate boards of accountancy but ACP will provide you with a certificate. You must complete a session evaluation in order to receive credit.