The Staff Affairs Committee is seeking nominations for the Employee of the Month Award. This award recognizes a staff employee who consistently demonstrates a high degree of excellence, professionalism and integrity in his/her work related duties, and who has proven the willingness to extend his/her help to others in the Mount community. Nominations are accepted anytime throughout the year.
The following criteria should be used in seeking a Staff Employee for the Employee of the Month Award.
- Must be a Mount support staff employee who is currently employed in a regular, part time or full time ten (10) month or twelve (12) month position, and in good standing. To determine if an employee is eligible, please contact Human Resources.
- Excellence in Performance - going above and beyond job expectations.
- Professionalism and Leadership.
- Positive Attitude.
The Staff Employee of the Month Award includes:
- Gift Card
- Employee of the Month Award Plaque
- Mount Mug
- Group Photograph
- Email announcement to the Mount community
How To Nominate
Complete Nomination Form below: