In response to York’s cuts to graduate printing funding, YUGSA has created a small Emergency Printing Fund (EPF) for the incoming 2017-18 cohort of grad students. YUGSA rejects the two-tiered system York has created, with previous cohorts receiving printing funding, and all new cohorts receiving nothing. As such, YUGSA is actively campaigning for York to reinstate the printing funding for all grad students. If you haven’t already done so, please sign our petition demanding that York reinstate our printing funding ASAP:
1. Due to budgetary constraints, this is a temporary and extremely limited fund created to support low-income members while we fight to get our funds back.
2. This fund is only available to the 2017-18 incoming cohort.
3. No member can receive more than $50/term in relief.
(Please note: the amount we are able to give to each member depends entirely on how many members apply, and so this number may be significantly smaller)
5. Please keep all receipts and upload them all at once before each term’s deadline:
November 1st, 2017
March 1st, 2018
6. Cheques are to be picked up at the YUGSA office.