Before filling out this application, please be sure you meet the following criteria:
1. Recipients must be a student at a GLACURH member school in good standing to be eligible.
2. Recipient must have been in their campus residence life for at least four (4) years. This need not to be consecutive years, but four (4) years total. They may also be at different institutions if all other criteria are met.
3. Recipient must have had at least two (2) years of involvement with their campus residece hall government. The other two (2) may be in other residential life capacities (resident assistant, desk attendant, program assistant, NRHH, etc.)
4. Recipient must have attended at least four (4) GLACURH related conferences. These need not be consecutive, just total conferences attended. At least one of these has to be a GLACURH Regional Leadership Conference. GLACURH related conferences include the GLACURH Regional Leadership Conference (formerly Regionals), NACURH Annual Conference, and GLACURH Regional Business Conference (formerly No Frills).
5. The recipient may have graduated within sixy (60) days of the award.
6. The recipient does not need to be present to get the pin. A representative from their institution may receieve the award on their behalf.
Please answer the following questions.