Important Notice to Applicants:
1. This form has to be filled in a single sitting and will require about 40 minutes. Please ensure that you have a live High Speed internet connection. An updated version of FIREFOX internet browser is strongly recommended
2. You will need the following information/Soft Copies before you attempt filling this form:
a. A scanned copy of your latest photograph (Passport Specifications)
b. A scanned copy of your signature ready before you fill this form
3. Applicant must ensure that no field marked mandatory (*) is left blank or wrongly filled as the information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the Applicant for being called for the next round.
4. A valid and live e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory to apply online. The email ID should be kept active till the declaration of final results.
5. Applicants will get an acknowledgment email on their registered email ID once the online application form is submitted. The edit link of the submitted application will be available on the acknowledgment email, It can used for Editing only till last date of the application window.
6. Information, when sent through SMS, will not reach Applicants on DND (Do Not Disturb). Please keep visiting the website frequently for updates.
7. Applicants will be Initially shortlisted purely on the basis of the data submitted in this online form. It is primarily the responsibility of the applicant to verify whether he/she meets the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement/job openings page.
8. In the event a Applicant is found ineligible at any stage pre-or-post joining, DSW, Bihar reserves unquestionable right to revoke the lien to continued contractual employment of such applicant.
9. Mere fulfilment of eligibility is not sufficient for Interview or Selection. It is the prerogative of the employer to fix minimum cut off for various stages of assessments across different categories of applicants.
10. Your application may be deemed rejected under technical reasons which includes but is not limited to the following:
a. Incomplete Fields
b. Illegible/Irrelevant entries
c. Issues with Photos such as Scanned Photograph with seal affixed on it, Old faded or group photographs being uploaded, Black and white photographs, Photographs with very dark backgrounds, Photographs not in the specified size 3 X 3 cms.
11. Applicants who have uploaded photographs that are not recent and which do not match the actual physical appearance of the Applicant, will not be allowed for assessments, where applicable. They will be deemed as rejected under Technical reasons.
12. For administrative purposes, the Department reserves the right to assign Technical Score based on Qualification and Experience etc., and shortlist Applicants based on their assigned score. Care should be taken by the Applicant to ensure that their submission pertaining to Education, Qualification, Certifications etc. are absolutely correct.
13. Work Experience comprising of Volunteer, Pro-Bono Work, Internship or Trainee or equivalent will not be considered against duration of Employment
14. Applicants can apply for positions only in their District of Domicile. If more than one application with two different Districts mentioned are identified, all applications will be Technically disqualified.
15. Any attempt at Solicitation, where reported, will lead to termination of Application.
16. Applicants are requested to keep checking the Announcement Page of the portal for further instruction regarding selection procedure.