• Only digital images will be accepted for the panel’s consideration. Digital submissions must be turned into the Ohio Art League on a disc.
• Accepted file formats for images are jpeg, jpg, and tiff.
• Images should be formatted so the longest side is set at 1920 pixels and the resolution is 72 dpi. Please save images at the highest quality setting to ensure clear viewing of your work.
• File names for all images should match the following: hamilton01.jpg, where “hamilton” is replaced with your last name and “01” is replaced with the appropriate entry number. Detail shots should be labeled hamilton01detail.jpg.
• Please submit between five and ten samples that represent a cross section of the type of work you wish to display.
• Due to restrictions of displaying artwork at John Glenn International all art must be able to be hung from a tracking system. Video, installations and work that needs pedestals cannot be accepted.
• All work must be wired on the back or otherwise configured for secure attachment to the provided hangers. We recommend that artists considering a proposal visit the airport to view the space.
THE FINE PRINT
• Because of the exhibition location work must be suitable for all ages.
• John Glenn Columbus International Airport and OAL reserve the right to refuse to display any accepted work for any reason.
• Price your work with the understanding that OAL assesses a 30% sales commission.
• Accepted artists grant permission to John Glenn International and OAL to use images of their work for promotional purposes.
• Work must be suitably framed and wired or otherwise prepared for installation.
• All entries must be original works made in the past 3 years.
• Submission of an entry shall constitute agreement on the part of the artist to all conditions set forth in this prospectus.
• No work previously exhibited in any OAL or OAL-sponsored show will be considered.
• Once accepted, artists are responsible for installing their artwork. Times and dates of install shall be arranged between John Glenn International staff and artists.
• Artists must provide the following six weeks prior to exhibition opening:
2 high resolution images (3MB) to be used to promote the exhibiton