Applicant must submit the following to the Utah Youth Soccer Association and must be received at the address listed below NO LATER THAN December 3, 2018
1. Complete the online application
1. A completed application form
2. A digital photo send to firstname.lastname@example.org – (Winners will be featured on the UYSA website)
3. A copy of your official high school transcript (including ACT and/or SAT scores).
4. One page letter of self-recommendation which includes your athletic achievements, honorary or special interest organizations, community involvement, course of study you plan to pursue, awards or scholarships you have received, and a brief description of any way in which you have given back to soccer (i.e. coach, referee, etc.).
5. Please include endorsement from soccer coaches, teammates or other soccer entities.
6. Financial need is not a key issue but it will be considered.
7. You must carry a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75, and must be preparing to attend an accredited college, university, or community college, or other institution of higher learning.
8. Applications will be accepted from all eligible UYSA players regardless of the school they have attended or whether or not their school or district has varsity soccer. You do not have to play college soccer to apply.
9. Recipient of the scholarship will receive a seat (plus one) for the Awards Gala, Peery's Egyptian Theater
2415 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84401 February 8, 2019. Attendance is required to receive the award. More seats can be purchased online or by calling the UYSA office.