Due to the ongoing concerns of COVID-19, we ask you to complete a self-checkup prior to the retreat. If you are sick or feeling you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home.
Currently, older adults and persons with underlying health conditions are considered to be at increased risk of severe illness and complications from COVID-19. Examples of underlying health conditions include heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, people with weakened immune systems, and people who are pregnant. The CDC recommends that people in high-risk groups consult with their healthcare provider about attending any large gathering.
If you do choose to attend, please keep in mind the CDC recommendations on how to keep yourself and others healthy:
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
I acknowledge and agree to the following:
· I am aware of the existence of the risk in my in-person participation to this event and that may cause illness such as, but not limited to COVID-19 that may lead to flu like symptoms or even death.
· I am aware that I must notify Grace Church if I experience symptoms relating to COVID-19. Such as fever, fatigue, or difficulty in breathing, within 14 days of the event or anytime during.