By submitting this reservation form, I verify:
- I have read, understand and will abide by ALL Vendor Rules and Regulations as set forth in that document located on the Bazaar Vendors webpage on the Mountain Pine Woman's Club (MPWC) website.
- I understand that upon conditional acceptance, I will be sent an invoice from "member@Paypal.com". My participation in the Bazaar is not guaranteed until my payment is received.
- I understand that vendor fees are non-transferrable and are non-refundable unless MPWC cancels the 2023 Bazaar.
- I understand that MPWC may communicate with vendors through a third-party source such as MailChimp and I should set my email preferences to allow me to receive these mass emails. Otherwise I may miss critical emails and I will not hold MPWC responsible for this.
- I will wear a name tag identifying myself and my company.
- I understand that only one company is allowed per booth and booths may not be shared or sublet.
I understand that
- MPWC does not provide tables or chairs for vendors. Vendors are responsible for providing their own furnishings.
- Food and beverage availability at the Fieldhouse is extremely limited. Please plan to bring your own lunch and refreshments.
If I selected one of the FILLED/CLOSED Vendor or Product categories, I will be notified should a slot open up.
- If the FILLED/CLOSED category is a Vendor category, I will be notified of the opening and will receive a PayPal invoice for my requested booth.
- If the FILLED/CLOSED category is a product category, I will be notified of the opening and will be able to display/sell that product in my booth.