OAFT is governed by an independent Board of elected members representing the following categories: Farm Commodity Boards and Producer Associations; Industry, Service and Not-For-Profit Organizations; and Academia and Government. Our yearly membership fee of $2,500 has not increased in 20 years.
Become a part of our dynamic network with a shared vision to build a sustainable, more competitive and more innovative future for Ontario’s agri-food, agri-technology
and bioeconomy sectors.
- Connect with growers, innovators, researchers, government and academia
- Get in front of issues and news in the sector with our priority access updates
- Access member-to-member funding options for innovation and research
- Put our professional proposal writing team to work for you
Our members have priority access to our tools, programs and resources. OAFT offers small and medium-size companies extra people power to explore new opportunities in the agri-food and agri-technology sector.
- Tap into our professional proposal writing team with up to $10,000 in services at no charge
- Use our expertise to identify research and development opportunities or capita investments
- Access our extensive network for potential synergies and collaborative opportunities