Thank you for your interest in applying for a Unifor Scholarship. The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible for one of our 23 Scholarships.
1. You are a son/daughter of a Unifor member in good standing OR you are a Unifor member. Children of retirees are not eligible.
2. You are enrolling in your FIRST YEAR of full-time post-secondary education at a PUBLIC INSTITUTION IN CANADA (university, community college, technological institute, nursing school, etc.).
3. You must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, principal or community activist.
4. You must include your most current transcript/record of marks
5. Your application must be submitted using this online application form no later than May 11, 2018
Please Note: The five National and Quebec scholarships are administered by the Quebec Council with a seperate application form (see www.uniforquebec.org). Residents of Quebec must use that application process.