RULES & REGULATIONS
1 – The maximum number of entries for this event is 200. Runners will be able to finish in the arena up to 11.00am.
2 - No entries will be accepted on the day
3 - No refunds will be given in connection with this event unless the show itself is cancelled.
4. This race is one part of a multi event show with tight deadlines, therefore the organisors cannot guarantee that finishers will be able to finish in the arena beyond the cut off time.
5 - There will be no transfers accepted for this event.
6. - Runners must not attend if they are suffering any symptoms that may be COVID related
7. - Runners will be temperature tested upon arrival and wear masks prior to starting the race.
8. - The race will start in waves according to the finish time set by participants upon entry and prizes awarded on chip time not gun time.
9. Runners must comply with instructions given by marshals and officials prior to and during the event or they may be disqualified.
10. – Race numbers and show information will be mailed out approximately 2 weeks prior to the event
11. – The Heckington Show website (www.heckingtonshow.org.uk) will provide any additional information or allow you to submit any queries. Information on Sleaford Striders can be found on www.sleafordstriders.org
12. – By submitting this entry you declare that you are medically fit to take part in this event and are entering at your own risk – you accept that the organisers or any other party connected with the event will in no way be held responsible for any injury or illness incurred before, during or as a result of the event or for any property loss in any area connected with this event
13. - By submitting this entry you agree that we may publish your personal information as part of the results of the event and may pass such information to the governing body or any affiliated organisation for the purposes of insurance, licences or for publishing results either for the event alone or combined with or compared to other events. Results may include [but not be limited to] name, any club affiliation, race times, occupation and age category.
14 – The minimum age for entry is 17
15 – The wearing of earbuds or over ear devices for use with Ipods, Iphones, MP3 players etc is strictly forbidden
16 – Closing date for entries is 10th July 2021 or earlier if all 200 places are taken