The Philadelphia Project is a Christian non-profit organization committed to the holistic re-development of our neighboring community in partnership with local churches. We offer short-term mission trips for middle school and high school students throughout the summer.
Roles/Expectations for Junior Interns:
1. Welcome groups when they arrive on Sunday afternoons.
2. Helping the Kitchen Intern with meal prep and clean up.
3. Helping set up and break down for the weekly community BBQ.
4. Serving at our kids camp, worksites, and mercy ministry when extra help is needed.
5. Assist with cleaning at our summer housing site.
6. Not being afraid to do the job that no one else wants to do.
7. Attending Club, our evening program, througout the week.